Saturday, July 16, 2005

believe in me as i believe in you

well, my brother is getting his free ipod. no shit. seriously. and so now i can start on mine (yay!). i don't know if anyone has heard of this thing, or if anyone actually reads this, but if you want to help me out (and have a chance at getting a free ipod yourself) you can sign up under my referral here. if you call me when you sign up i'll talk you through the whole thing, but the basics of it are that you sign up for an offer that you get instant credit for, that gives you either a free trial or very small (under $5) sign up fee, and that you can cancel with no extra charges. then you call the next day (or when your freeipods account says that you have been credited) and cancel whatever you signed up for.

so far i've had bryan do the rhapsody offer ($.99 for 1 month 5 "free" downloads) and kassi did the videoprofessor offer ($3 for 5 day trial) for my brother (she was his last referral he needed for the ipod). so yeah, this really is legit, if you are wanting to help me out i can tell you all about it and/or have my brother tell you about it (he researched it fully, and is now getting his ipod).

i know i don't do endorsements like this, but i want this ipod, and you can easily get one also. the hardest thing is getting people to actually believe you.

No comments: