Tuesday, February 11, 2003

...pation

i think i'm gonna hold off on posting for a while. one: i actually need to do homework this week (and just because i need to do it doesn't mean i actually will), two: i need to memorize my lines or my mother will kill me, and three: i'm too tired and pissed off to post anything substantial.

valentines in a couple few days. oh joy. i think i'm gonna go on a chocolate binge and then probably be sick. for the whole weekend. maybe even next tuesday too. oh yeah and i'm thinkin, maybe i can just offhandedly sorta tell my parents that i'm not going to church. and when they ask why, i can tell them. and then jump in my car and spend the day drinking expensive coffee and buying black clothing.

ha. like i have any money.

oh yeah last thing: i find it so funny that when telemarketers call my dad, he tries to sell them something. yesterday it was our long-distance something or another. which doesn't do much for us because we use calling cards. and my dad always says "well if you can beat 3.4 cents a minute then we'll go with you." now this i'm used to hearing, but then i hear "yeah, at sam's club. you should really try it. it's really great. ...yeah, 3.4 cents a minute."

i blame all my sarcasm on my dad. everything i get from my dad's family, except that i look like my mom's family, and the whole mental instability-ish stuff definitely comes from my mom's family.

i'll probably post again on saturday. but satan is coming back, so i might be out the house the whole weekend.

No comments: