Saturday, July 12, 2003

so far away

man, i've been having the weirdest dreams this summer. it's really odd.

we got back an hour ago from getting my license. yes, that's right, no more restrictions for me, i have my full license. of course, if i actually liked to drive when i got my first provisional (and didn't lose my wallet in a pond), i would've had it in december. now i don't have to worry about getting pulled over for speeding. not that i'm ever gonna get pulled over or anything.

i have to find out how tall i am. i told the lady that i was 5'8" and on my last provisional it said 5'9". so we put 5'10" on this one. but now i'm curious. i haven't grown in something like, three years, and now my mom thinks i'm growing again. this is something that i must investigate.

other interesting thing only interesting to me: i found out what our zip code is. apparently, even though we technically still live in santa fe county, where we live is classified as española zip code (the mail comes out of the española office). so now i have to try those map searches again and see if it can find my house, now that we actually have a street name and address and all.

how you know you're in española: you go to pizza hut and find a big sticker of la virgen in the fifty cent sticker machines. i'm tempted to go back and buy it. which would probably bring up some discussion, seeing as how i'm an atheist and all...

mmm. i have to get off and write alex another letter. maybe i'll just print this post and send it to her...

i'm off.

No comments: