Tuesday, July 08, 2003

the things you dream when you're asleep

eye drops are a girl's best friend. and glasses. my eye is punishing me for wearing my contacts all week even with my allergies. either it's just mad, or i somehow scratched the hell out of it yesterday.

so i'm back from my week off. the only thing it made me realize is that blogging is the bulk of what i do online. that and the fact that there's a big difference between what i want to write and what i do write. and that's probably because of the people that read this. who knows, maybe one day i'll stop caring and just throw it all out here.

alex is gone for two weeks and i'm two days late in my letter writing. last year i sent her a letter almost every day, now i'll be lucky if i can think of stuff to fill up three. the things i could write, are things i could very well just post. whatever. i just hope she's having a super time.

and again with the non-content. bah. but i'm gonna try harder this time. i don't think i'll do another blackout in the near future, but if it helps me to write, then it's worth trying again.

No comments: