Tuesday, March 25, 2003

meteora

today i got off my ass and went with my mom to santa. my primary goal: get meteora. i mean, today was its release date, so they had to have it everywhere, right? right. everywhere. go to bestbuy and get it for $10. i mean holy shit batman, $10. that's gold. i was looking for ben folds live too, but alas they didn't have it. but i am way more than content with meteora. i mean i still feel a little off about not buying reanimation, because even though i think it's a ripoff to pay $15 for a cd of remixes, it does have like four or five new songs on it. maybe later when i have some more money to blow.



it is amazing. totally amazing. shit times like this i wish a had a cell so i could do that audioblogger thing and post a track on here for you to listen to. but i won't get a cell until my dad finishes doing all his market research 'cause he doesn't want to pay out the ass for 3 cells that only use maybe 60 minutes altogether per month. i don't blame him. but i would really feel a lot safer driving to and from school if i had a cell. just in case the olds breaks down. or i get in a crash. or if i forget my homework or something.

wow i got off the subject there. so yeah. if you like linkin park, go and get meteora. it is totally worth it.

so we went to sam's club, and then best buy, and then went to eat at luby's and walk the mall. actually mom was getting me to look at prom dresses of all things. i keep telling her no, i am not going to the prom. "not even if someone asks you?" not even if someone asks me. ha, like that'll ever happen. but you know i like pretty prom dresses. so i'll go and look at them with her, even if i know i'm never ever going to the prom. i actually want to go to dillard's in burque and check out all the dresses they have there. because i like pretty dresses. hey i have my really girly side.

then we went to candyman (the part with the guitars) because i finally broke down and decided to get an electric tuner. so i'm standing there and who should come up and scare the crap out of me but daivd. practicing with chris and the band. which totally rocks. but as it was my hip or whatever the hell it is was hurting like hell when i walked, and i'd been walking the whole day, so i was tired and in pain and wanted to get the hell out of town, so i bought my tuner and some picks, and left. well, we went to chocolate maven for ... dessert, but then we left and came home.

and so here i am now, on the net, listening to meteora. still in slight pain, and now it's really scaring the crap out of me, especially since my doctors appt was moved to next wednesday. my hypochondriac mind is raving with what it could be, but i think this time my mom is actually genuinely worried. which is good 'cause it means she'll make the doctors take me seriously. or not whatever i've stopped trying to make doctor's understand that i have a pretty good idea when my body isn't right.

bah. whatever. i'm off to do some fixings ups of the code.

No comments: