Thursday, March 27, 2003

tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow

i'm almost done with the book i started yesterday. i almost forgot how wonderful it is to just read for reading, like how i used to do. it's pandora by anne rice. the second series of the vampire tales, because i wanted to start at the beginning and the library at los alamos didn't have the first book in the first series. so whatever. still great.

i've had this thing for a few years. one with wanting to paint my room black. but then wanting to get my sharpies and start writing on the walls. i wanted to write the whole of the raven on my wall. still do. i think i settled on memorizing it instead. but now i really want to do it again. all the epic quotes. all the great sayings of people, well known as well as unnoticed. poetry and logic of the mind and heart. i was ranting about this in my head earlier today. my rants in my head are always so much better than anything i could write down.

speaking of ranting in my head, it happened again last night. my mind just wouldn't shut up. it kept going on and on and on, school, life, medical problems up to now. a part-narrative-part-conversation sorta thing. always the best in my head. but i couldn't go to sleep for the life of me! and that just got me more pissed off, which in turn got my head to ramble on even more, and on and on and

so i don't know when i finally fell asleep. i could go on more about the whole scenarios in my head thing but that's for another post.

ranting and raving, ranting and raving. 3 more days left. can't say as i've especially enjoyed a week break from school. i mean i like that i don't have to work, or put up with power hungry stupid teachers, but i really miss my friends.

now i've started thinking. what's the best present that you've ever received, material gift, that is.

No comments: