Sunday, March 02, 2003

can you say "hypochondriac"?

how do you know if you have pneumonia? seriously, i want to know. my throat's been hurting for about 2 weeks now, up into my sinuses and head like a cold, but then there's this thing about my lungs... but i could just be overreacting.

or maybe i am sick. oh well i'll find out sometime. spring break i've got an appt. with my doc (now with los alamos medical center instead of the little crappy espanola clinic she was at before) to talk about acne-related issues and the fact that my mother wants me off the pill. hopefully i will be quite sick at that time, so that they'll have to run tests and all that stuff that i've been wanting for 4 years.

but wait. this post wasn't supposed to be about health issues. so onto other pressing matters.

the reason i didn't post much last week: major school issues. homework that i actually had to do at home. notes and papers and tests to study for, and rehearsals to 5:30pm every day. and this week i have to study for exams. fun. today i have to finish my english paper, my english project visual aid, my english notes, and then memorize my lines. also fun.

went and saw "dark blue" with daivd, kyle, and mark on friday night. it was... ok... for a corrupt cop movie set in LA. it just reminded me why i dislike LA. so, if it wasn't that i paid for the movie with my gift certificate, i would probably be upset. but hey i got a 15 year old kid into an R-rated movie, when they were checking id's, so that helps everything.

ok i really need to get off now and do my homework. catch you wednesday probably.

No comments: