Friday, March 07, 2003

mmm frank...

so i was just over at wander-lust fixing where my blog is, and as i was checking out my description i was thinking "fire, friends, flickerstick, and frank", and then click on a link and who the hell should i see? frankie, of course.

you people know that i have this thing for a certain sweet transvestite from transsexual transylvania, right?

so exams are done. i figure i aced 3, bombed 2, and got like a b on one. but hey, i never was actually trying to be valedictorian, was i? no seriously, was i? 'cause if i was, someone should've shot me. now i'm just thinking i should try and not finish out the year with a 3.8 cum. gpa. i know i know, fuck me, that i'm complaining about maybe getting a 3.8, but fuck, if you were in the situation that i'm in, you'd be pissed too. that and the whole thing about me really really hating st. mike's and everything to do with it. that doesn't really help.

neither does not having my lines memorized and we have exactly 5 days before opening night. i'm always torn when we start a new play. i always want to act in it, 'cause i don't do anything else in school and it gives me something to be known for (i know it sounds stupid), but then i remember all the hell we go through actually putting the production together. learning lines. learning blocking. having to put up with her re-blocking everything every time we do it. getting yelled at for doing something she told you to do in the scene last week. getting yelled at for feeling sick and not "being in character". being yelled at for living. fuck i put up with that enough in my life.

but here i am doing it again. i don't know if i'll act next year. i really don't. but being a senior next year, i probably will end up doing it just because.

so to change the subject, i've been thinking a lot about my relationships with my friends lately. the same frickin thing just keeps popping into my head, and i can't shake it. it's like something that eats at you until you go insane, you know?

bah. my mother just came back and it seems her arrival has triggered my writer's block. fuck. catch you later.

No comments: