Saturday, May 24, 2003

kosher...

thursday night i had another one of those weird dreams. very odd. well, here:

i was in this '40s sort of club. well, it was the '40s. i was standing to the side of it all and my boyfriend ('40s boyfriend) comes over to me, holds out a ring, and asks me to marry him. i'm overjoyed, and feeling loved. then he goes off to tell someone. i get this weird feeling that he shouldn't leave, and i don't want him to go, just stay with me. after a minute i go into the room he went into. there he was, on the floor, dead. shot. i turn around and these mob guys are sitting at a table, and i know that they killed him. but i didn't know why. i don't know if it was shock or sorrow or whatever but i just stood there. in a '40s nightclub. with my dead fiancé on my right side, and a table full of mobsters on my left side.

now analyze THAT.

No comments: