Tuesday, May 13, 2003

my englilish paper

there are a few things on the net that can keep me entertained for hours on end.

one is homestarrunner.com, more specifically strong bad's emails.

the other is the everyday happenings of weebl and sometimes weebls friend bob, otherwise known as weebl & bob. kyle, you got this in my head today with your post. so much so that i went and got weebl & bob wallpaper. now my desktop says "when come back bring pie". but they should definitely have the wanker one up there too.

and games like collapse, javanoid (otherwise known as pong. i love pong), connection, and trogdor the game.

also, coding takes up a lot of time. any time i mess with blog templates, or set up someone else's blog, or try and add another page to my compsci site, it takes up a lot of my time.

blogging does too, but lately i haven't been able to write much, and i use major linkage to make up for lack of content. it doesn't really work though. oh well.

coming: the etiquette of finding blogs, and so on and so forth

No comments: