Wednesday, October 08, 2003

"i died. and this is hell."

I came home in a perfectly good mood. it turns out i now understand this chapter of physics, and there's a good chance i won't fail the test tomorrow. and look! it's the 8th of october! the ep should ship today!

but wait. it sold out. MAJORLY sold out. and only people who's orders are before #61586 will have theirs shipped today, everyone else the 28th of october. i'm still ok at this point. i wrote down my number on a post-it right here by the computer. but look, your mother decided to clean the solar room today, and throw out everything! yes, this includes the order number! how she didn't throw away my physics research is beyond me.

fucking fuck.

now i don't even know if my cd will be shipped today or the 28th. if i KNEW when it was shipped, even if it's the 28th, i would only be mildly pissed. but now that i know i wrote down the number, and it has been tossed out, well. and i spent 10 minutes looking through the 3 trash bags my mom managed to fill up. joy.

the one good thing coming out of all of this: the ep sold out! i mean, it sold out twice! twice! (... and now the word 'twice' has no meaning to me. twice. rhymes with mice. anyway.) which means that everyone and their brother bought the ep. which means wonderous things in the world of flickerstick. and the guys get paid this month. which is always better than waiting tables.

and now my computer just disconnected from the net. i really really REALLY hate my computer.

bah. other than that, i'm getting a B in english (a C if i didn't do the math right), and i'm barely hanging onto an A in calc. but hey, only one more quarter and i can transfer out! and if he doesn't let me, then there will be hell to pay. hell i tell you.

i have sat's on saturday, and i don't know how to get to capital. i don't get to sleep in on saturday. that hurts. but there's always sunday.

mmm. off to do physics.

No comments: