Thursday, October 09, 2003

international eyes are wide awake

so. i emailed the street team yesterday about my little order number dilemma, and i got a reply. unfortunately, this reply informed me that i will not be getting my cd any time soon. yes, i'm in the group that ships the 28th, so bah. oddly, i always receive flickerstick cd's on or near my birthday. which is good i guess, a nice little birthday present. i'm thinkin i might need it around then anyway.

i have to... finish? my physics project now. or, later than now. before tomorrow. and do sociology.

i hear people are ditching tomorrow to study for sat's. that strikes me as sad. plus they're going to be way behind in classes. well, maybe not gov. or religion. or soc. or english. but if they're in calc and physics, they're going to be way behind.

hopefully i won't have any homework this weekend, so i'll have time just to chill. get on the net and fix all the code i've been meaning to fix for the past month or so. and clean my room.

i just had a strange vision of a star tattoo on my wrist. i oddly liked it. definitely a lot easier to do than the one i'm going to get. in a year. unless i'm really pissed off around my birthday and don't care if i get kicked out of my house for getting a tattoo. and for some reason i keep thinking that i could totally hide it. which i can, i can just never take off my watch. the only real thing keeping me from getting it (besides the whole kicked out of the house thing) is that i don't trust tattoo artists to do it right. and i really don't want them to mess it up. i don't want the sanskrit saying something completely different than intended. not that other people would know (unless they can read sanskrit), i'd just feel really bad about it. and for all the money i'm spending on it (plus the fact it's there forever), well, i want someone really good doing my tattoo.

that said, i have been ranting way too much and i really must be off to do homework.

No comments: