Monday, December 29, 2003

the itsy bitsy spider

i spent a good four hours working on my compsci site yesterday. maybe more than four hours... i sorta lost count when i started messing with the code in my index page. but thankfully i didn't create any bad tags, and the ones that i did i was able to fix. now all i have to do is figure out if/how i can change the borders on the tables. that stuff is confusing.

i just finished watching eight legged freaks, this time i was able to see the whole thing and not just the last half hour of it. it goes on the list with bill & ted's bogus journey, empire records, snatch, and... damn my memory i know there's more. anyway it's so horrible that it's entertaining. at least to me, that is.

waking up at 10am every day is not going to help me when i have to go back to school. neither is having coffee every morning again. but hey, it's christmas break, and i won't get another chance to do this again.

things i still need to do this week: find jeans/pants of almost any kind that will actually fit me. organize/clean large rooms in the house. clean car. give back jess and kyle's things that i've had for the past month or so. spend target gift card. watch lotr and last samurai, check out the order and underworld. figure out how i can format definition lists in css.

there's probably more, i just can't think of any at the moment.

can't. get. off. net.

somehow i convinced my dad to knock down a wall in their bedroom to make it bigger. i like big open spaces. my dad does too. we overruled my mom. i just have to get my dad to finish the rest of the house before we start on this next project.

off to google some stuff.

No comments: