Sunday, September 22, 2002

"come on, trip the clown!"

so the state fair was wild. wild. really crowded. but fun at the same time. i think i liked being with my friends more though. but yeah if i had $100 to waste i'd sooo spend a whole day at the fair.

tired tired tired and my knees hurt... i got up at 7am to get ready for church. got to sleep last night sometime between midnight and 2 because my joints (hips, knees, and ancles) were killing me. so i'm pretty much running on fumes today. have to do my homework. have to stack wood for the stove for winter. mmm have to download more alejandro sanz music. have to take a nap. have to sell my raffle tickets. have to check my car make sure it isn't dead...

but i got to spend a whole day with my friends... THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME COME WITH YOU!!! considering that's probably the last time in a few weeks that i'm gonna be able to do anything with my friends...

aaahhh i love it today for some reason... i don't know maybe because i had such a good day yesterday. mmm and i'm listening to him...

sorry brandin but i love him more than you... for the moment at least.

No comments: