Tuesday, September 10, 2002

once upon a midnight dreary...

you know i could keep going...

so i'm in slight pain... they put a thicker wire on my bottom teeth today. that and they did something to my top teeth but i don't know what... they never tell me, they just do it and then make me wait for half an hour until dr. hernandez checks it and i can leave. aaaaaahhhh but it's all cool. i like them. they're nice. and funny.

so here's what my goal is: finish the raven, and then do the city in the sea and then who's on first (if i can get someone to do it with me). the more that i think of it, i could do the raven for drama, but what would the audience think of it. i mean i can really play it up, but would they even want to hear it?

wait, what the hell am i saying... they pay $4 to get into our crappy auditorium to watch a mediocre show (i say that only because me and matt can't choose who does what) that we almost always lose money on... who cares if they don't want to hear poe.

ah drama club. like my second home. a much wilder second home, but still i like it.

No comments: