Monday, September 02, 2002

kill me now

hey. i feel like crap yet again. sadly i know exactly why but i can't do a damn thing about it except take some ibuprofin and take a nap.

i slept until 10:30 this morning. it was wonderful. granted, i still have the headache i had last night, but it's not that bad anymore.

so today: i have to do my history homework (it shouldn't take more than an hour) and i have to start/finish (wishful thinking) my english homework. i figure since it's a rough draft, i can pretty much make it total crap. and when i say that, i mean total crap. i really don't feel like doing anything today, so hopefully my english-smart friends will take pity on me this week and help me do the essay.

i'm thinking of creating yet another blog. and if i do, you certainly will never hear of it. i'll make that clear right now. maybe i'll give the address to alex, but that's about the only person i trust 100%.

sorry.

i love you.

really, i do.

aw screw it.

No comments: