Thursday, September 19, 2002

the latin grammys

mmm that was the most wonderful thing ever. i love it when they have spanish on a big network, makes me feel at home. that and only at a latin awards show will the singers actually sing in spanish. all the other shows they sing in english, and it pisses me off because they really sound better in spanish.

but oh my god i love that show. so alejandro sanz sang... OH MY GOD MMM... and to think my mother actually got to go to his concert in california! if anyone wants to do something really cool for my birthday, besides getting me flickerstick merch, you should get me his cd. i'd love you forever... no really i would...

so i couldn't do that blessing thing in mass today... just couldn't... it was too much like saluting hitler... and it wouldn't bother me so much except that we have satan and hitler both in the form of a psychopathic principal. it really is terrible, and now i'm not the only one complaining about this (for those who think i'm the only one with a problem), everyone, EVERYONE thinks she's hitler. everyone. go ahead. ask around.

so i still don't know about saturday. right now i'm too tired to care. DAMN ALLERGIES!!! allergies and english should die. bah but at least it's almost the weekend.

i wrote a thing in religion that's like a blog post. it was actually supposed to be a 2 page paper, but i don't like following outlines so i just put it into my own words. if i get bored i'll post it up here. or maybe on the other blog.

why do i still have these blogs... no one's reading them anyway... and if they do they sure don't contribute by adding some comments on the posts. come on. you know i'd comment for you.

that is, if you had a blog.

No comments: