Friday, September 13, 2002

Juniors... just like jews in concentration camps

so i said that i was gonna feel like shit by the time the week was over, and oh how i feel like shit. today was by far one of the worst days i've had so far this school year. terrible terrible terrible. i'm emotionally drained, tired, and i feel sick. i would be sleeping right now except if i sleep now i'll be up all night and have major neck/back/leg/knee cramps tomorrow.

i really don't feel like doing anything this weekend. ha i just reread that and it made me laugh. i never feel like doing anything. i'm a freakin lazy ass kid who can't even freakin take care of herself. i swear i think i'm majorly unhealthy. and i don't think that's my hypochondria speaking. but then again who knows... i've given up trying to fix my mental problems. i figure i got out of being suicidal, and that's good enough for me.

you know it raining really doesn't help my mood either. aaaaaahhhhh i am such a freak. i'm stupid and uninteresting and i have no confidence and i'm a complete FREAK! aaaaahhhhh this really isn't good for me...

and besides that it's not good for you so i'm gonna finish this on my other other blog.

No comments: