Friday, August 23, 2002

bah

fuck i feel weird again. and i don't freakin know why. maybe it's because i started freaking out about school again today. damn school i don't want to i don't want to i don't want to but i have to so DAMN SCHOOL!

fuck it.

so yeah i'm back. lot of stuff to say. can't say it now... i think my mom wants me to get off the net soon... damn but i don't want to i'm talking to kyle...

fuck so i have to call alex tomorrow. and i have to do homework tomorrow... ::: no no don't freak out stay cool everything's fine it doesn't matter so you get an f who cares just don't fail the class right? ::: sorry i had to tell myself that just now... i've been getting anxiety attacks again lately. damn i've been all fucked up lately emotionally. fuck me and my damn one ovary. shit living with decreased hormone levels my whole life and now getting all fucked up because of those damn birth control pills (which by the way i use for my acne... don't go thinking i'm a slut). fuck and people wonder why i'm a freaking hypochondriac.

aaahhhh now i'm rambling. but i don't want to get off the net. and now my mom is kicking me off... bah i want to be with my friends...

BAH!

No comments: