Friday, August 16, 2002

fuck it

that is my saying for my life. fuck it. usually it's just screw it, but i'm in that sort of mood that i feel the need to use better language.

so i feel like crap right now. i swear to god anyone talks to me (except alex) and i'll just start bawling. yeah, i feel that bad. took me a hell of a lot of patience to not break down in front of my family. blah i want to go to sleep but i said i'd call alex so that's what i'm waiting to do.

so yeah you know if you think that there's not enough of something, don't get more. really. whatever you have is probably enough for the job. trust me. oh fuck it nevermind.

so yeah first day of school was pretty cool, until seventh period. i know everyone said that chitwood was cool, but from what i saw today she's a little psycho path. i mean at least we knew that big t was a psycho path, but this woman is just weird. she's joined the nazi conspiracy.

so yeah i was already way too confused when she started saying "the essay that's due wednesday" and i just blanked out. i was like, fuck, i'm not going to do an essay. let me get a bad grade. what the fuck do i care. but you know on sunday night i'll be up til 12:30 finishing that damn essay. cause it takes me on average about 2 hours per paragraph. i may be pretty damn smart in a lot of things, but when it comes to english i'm just a general dumbass.

you know what i'm not going to try to change my locker. it's fine where it is. it's just a locker, right? right. so yeah besides from ghetto homework, school's pretty chill.

went out to lunch with alex after school. well, it started out with alex and then it became alex, david, kyle, and connor. it was like everyone from st. mike's was there. it was crazy. mmm she's probably still out with owen. i'll call her at 9.

so yeah the general freakout has begun. if my mom comes home and says anything to me... fuck it i'll go to bed before she sees me so i don't have to deal with anything.

i think we're expecting a call or something so i'm gonna get off now.

No comments: