Saturday, October 05, 2002

dude, where's my car?!

ok, brief rundown of today:

got up at 6:30. drove 80 all the way there. almost hit this guy's dog. well not really i saw them in the middle of the road and i'm like "that dog is sooo gonna run in front of my car" so i slowed down. good thing 'cause he did run right in front of my car. the guy didn't even thank me for not hitting the dog! so much for being greatful...

still got to the plaza late, which actually turned out to be really early

walked a short distance with kyle and david before they decided to jog... i couldn't handle that, walked the rest of the way, felt good about it

bumped into fel and laura at the end of the walk, turned out they needed a ride sooo...

went to get david's car & drive them to laura's, but wait... "um, dude, where's my car?" yep, david lost his car...

so i drove laura, fel, david, and kyle to laura's car, then proceeded to laura's house. after a time we went back to the plaza to find david's car...

found it a block from where we were looking the first time. went to david's...

watched "run lola run". priceless. definitely priceless. DEFINITELY.

left to get some stuff for my water bed... went to subway 'cause i was starving, went home.

got home, saw they moved my waterbed a full 90ยบ. pretty cool.

went to eat at roadrunner.

came home, got on the net.

posted on blog.

No comments: