Tuesday, October 22, 2002

those people amaze me

so i had another hour long ortho. appt. today. fun. i almost fell asleep, and i would have had it not been for that lady sticking the top wire in my mouth and taking it out and fixing it and putting it back in and taking it back out over and over and over for damn near 45 minutes. after that she had dr. hernandez come over and see what the hell she was doing wrong... nothing, except that they should take off 2 of the brackets on the top so they could fit the wire in. them pulling those brackets off was a lot nicer than when they took my expander off. i felt like my teeth were going to rip out of my mouth then. definitely not fun. but then again i didn't have to deal with an expander anymore, which is really really nice, so...

so now i have to wear a rubber band on the right side of my mouth. they practically threatened me that i always have to wear them. i was calculating on my way back home, and that would be close to 220 bands from now til dec. 3, my next appt. well, actually 221, counting today. that's crazy. just crazy. but they tell me to do something, and i do it to the bitter end. i mean my god, i'm actually flossing every day. now you tell me that you floss every day regiously. chances are real high that you don't. now that's crazy.

so tomorrow i'm gonna be in a lot of pain, which sucks. hmm, maybe my mom will let me take a mental health day... bah i doubt it.

i've given up on downloading that song from mp3.com. it's just toooooooo slow. and every time i've tried to dowload it, it cuts me off. so yeah. i just realized today that it's about 2 weeks til my birthday. i would say that that's crazy, but i think i've overused that phrase enough in this post. maybe later.

so now i have to go do homework...

No comments: