Tuesday, October 01, 2002

what the??

what the hell is up with blogspot?! i can get to the other blog, but i can't get to alex's blog or ben's blog. i haven't tried looking for my other other blog... but i haven't written on it in weeks so i don't think it counts anymore. aaahhh but they usually never have stuff wrong with their servers and stuff, so i guess i should be happy about that.

aahh so on monday i had 'all the things she said' (english) stuck in my head, and today i had the russian version stuck in my head. very amusing because i was mumbling all day, so i couldn't understand a thing people were trying to tell me, and i was totally talking to myself, and i had a russian lesbian pop group's song in my head. in russian.

and to think that was amusing...

he's gone!! it was instantly calmer after he left. i love it. he even left me a little gas in the car. yay. aaahhh but i'm not giving up the car when he's here for christmas. hell no.

anywho... i have to make a collage sometime today... hopefully before 7 so i can eat dinner and watch buffy in peace. i know i know, but don't hate me because i watch buffy. tv is amusing to me. especially when it has hot vampires on it. mmm hot vampires...

and to think that i vowed not to post for an entire month...

No comments: