Sunday, September 07, 2003

"also a tender lover."

and now i'm getting antsy for the cd. one more week and then i can ask.

my piercings are doing a whole lot better. which makes me think i might not lose them or have to go to a smaller gauge when i do have to take them out for x-rays. it's been two months, and if i can get them to being healed (or at least appearing to be healed and they don't hurt when things brush against them) in three months, i might get another pair for my birthday. since the tattoo is definitely not happening anytime soon. higher up, like how you usually see helix piercings. that and i think my next july 4th piercing is going to be the last space i have on my lobe. but i have to get it with a gun, and that scares the crap out of me. i haven't been pierced with a gun since i was six, and guns are so bad for you... but it's either pay $20 for a pair with the gun, or $40-$70 with a needle. i would have my aunt do it again, like she did the my last two lobe piercings, but it's gonna be so close to cartilage i don't know if i'd feel safe with her doing it the old ice and cork way. but i have ten months to figure that out. and if i fill up my fallen angel frequent visitor card, i get a free piercing/tattoo. i'm thinking i'll save that for the tattoo.

speaking of piercings: what do you think is the most attractive piercing on 1) you and 2) on the opposite sex? this could potentially tie into a sociology project. which reminds me i have to start working on that.

oh yeah yesterday. so: my dad sold the other computer we had, so we thought it was a good trade to use the money to buy a color printer and a scanner. really super awesome, i'm gonna set them up later today. i got a cell phone (or as my dad likes to say an "electronic marker" so he can keep tabs on me. which is better than an ankle bracelet), and my mom got a new cellphone (so now we have the same ones). it's good, since these phones have better reception for where we live, and it's the flip open kind, so it's like my mom's using a regular phone (you might remember her old school phone was a flip open one. she likes it better. so do i). that and i can set my ring tone to canon. i have to get everyone's number again, since i had them all in my mom's old phone (that we gave alltel when she got this new one).

things to look forward to this week: half day on tuesday, half day for seniors on friday (and i think that retreat is just what we're gonna do for senior week, and i'm thinkin maybe starting to think of class songs and such things. if it's anything like last year though, i'm gonna snap).

things to look forward to next week: we finally get our senior rings on the 18th, and of course the flickerstick cd is available that day.

note to self: do not stay out til midnight for two days in a row. it takes you three days to recuperate. shit, and i didn't even party.

i have to get the whole SAT thing sorted out by the 9th, since that's the last day for regular registration for the october testing date. if i can't change the SATI to the SATIIs, then i'll just take the scheduled SATI (i really want to get a 1300), and register for the SATIIs in november and have them sent straight to UC. but now i'm oddly interested in colorado university at boulder.

i'm trying to post in bulk on weekends, since i don't know if i'll ever get the time to post on weekdays, what with my homework and all. so you might not hear from me again until friday or saturday, depending on if blogger dies again.

tired now. ibuprofin is my new best friend. off.

No comments: