Tuesday, September 30, 2003

too tired to live

the physics project is a lost cause. totally and completely. and now i'm seriously considering dropping that class at semester, just because of this shit he's pulling with the projects. they're all a bunch of assholes.

speaking of which, the only way i could possibly get out of calc this quarter would be if i was failing. not gonna happen. i'll die before i fail an asshole's class and fuck up my gpa. so in the meantime, i'm fucked.

i haven't been paying attention in calc or physics for the past two weeks. and now i have no idea where the hell they expect the class to be.

going to colorado state on friday, university of colorado at boulder on saturday. i'm guaranteed nmsu, guaranteed colorado state. berkeley's always up in the air, but i honestly don't care. if i'd have figured this whole calc/physics/colorado state thing out three weeks ago i would've saved my parents the money of registering for the three damn satii's. which reminds me. i have sat's on the 11th.

and yeah, i have no time to be on the net, but there's only so much shit i can put up with in one day. and i'm ready to pass out right now.

three projects hanging in the air. 2-3 tests this week. homework. stupidity, stupidity, stupidity. i would ditch tomorrow if i thought i could miss physics. oh wait, i can miss physics. i don't know what we're doing in that class anyway. but alas, the only way i'm ever getting a mental health day is if i'm in a mental health hospital.

speaking of hospitals, i've had a headache the whole day. hopefully something is terribly wrong with me and i'll die within two months.

and on to my real world issues. i have to get ahold of mr peralta about the state internship thing. i have to update some templates and html, clean up a lot of stupid tags that don't do anything. i have to talk to sunseri about the lab foundation scholarship. i have to get my transcripts for this weekend. i have to clean out my room, organize my things, throw out a bunch of shit, and then start on the house, since i know they're not gonna do it until the day my dad wants to start the work. i have to find some alternative to this medication, cause it's a pain in the ass and i'm not getting any anyway. get my appointments in order for my orthodontist, get my eyes checked again in november so i can change my prescription in my glasses. cut my hair. get a jacket for winter. donate money for aids walk since i can't do it this year. clean out my mind so i don't go insane in the next week.

spend time with alex for her birthday. and kyle. and everyone else.

i'm too tired of this. bah.

No comments: