Sunday, November 09, 2003

things that make me feel sick

this damn cold that i caught from daivd. well i don't actually know that i caught it from him, but it seems like a pretty good theory. anyway my head feels like it's going to explode. moving on...

this damn computer. froze on me again today. twice. it's like bad karma or something. i don't know. i'm too out of it to cuss the computer out anymore.

being in the middle of a flame fest. and, being that i have a policy that you can say whatever the fuck you want and it stays there since it's your own damn business, not being able to say anything about it. i don't know if it's just me now (since something in my head snapped in the past two weeks), but i really don't see the point in any of that kind of stuff anymore. not that there was a point beforehand. fuck i need some ibuprofin.

i'm tired, slightly pissed, and confused as all hell.

where's a mental health day when you need it.

No comments: