Monday, January 05, 2004

last day of irrational forevers

i'm exhausted, but it's a good feeling right now. tired enough to be able to slip into an abyss and renew my sanity. or lack thereof.

went into santa today for shopping purposes. bought the 3eb cd along with a new journal that hopefully i'll use for creative writing this semester. the only class i wanted this year. mmm. i'm thinking optimistically about this semester. and that scares me. oh well.

step two: amazingly, through a year of sitting in front of my computer for hours on end, i've dropped a size, from 12 to 10. at least, in ck jeans. that just blows my mind. it must be the fact that i have to walk all over school for my classes.

three words:

semi. annual. sale.

of course they didn't have much of anything in my size, so i couldn't stock up like i usually do twice a year. but anyway victoria's secret sales are always worth it. my advice: go now before there's nothing left.

and now i'm totally drained. but i'm supposed to fill out two applications today, and i've been putting them off for a good two or three months, so i guess i have to get on it. eventually.

must find a yoga class i can go to every week so i can unwind.

also contemplating posting some stuff i wrote last june during my insomniac revelations.

also thought of my invention that's gonna make me tons of money. or, might. and no, i didn't re-invent duct tape. although i have an addition onto duct tape also.

off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi buddy, your blog' s design is simple and clean and i like it. Your blog posts are superb. Please keep them coming. Greets!!!