Friday, January 16, 2004

oh, oh, oh, the drama

something makes me think i should feel guilty right now, but i don't. something about everything i've been saying and living in the past two weeks keeps me from turning back on myself and making a bfd about things.

oh the irony.

and not so much the irony, because it's not all that ironic. it's just... doyle. damn doyle.

so i backed into kat's car, driven by kelley. don't think it's entirely my fault, since i didn't see her, and blah blah blah, but hey a car's a car and it's not a big deal. so i'll pay for whatever. i just don't want to deal with the expected mary calling and yelling at me. which probably won't happen, it's just a feeling i get from that woman... way too uptight.

anyway.

that's all in the past and out of my mind. my mom told me today that the insurance people are offering (about) $4900 for my car, but we're sure we can get more for it. i mean come on, did you see my grandma car? it was awesomes. and in really really really good condition. with low mileage.

plan: use money insurance will give us to buy two cars, since my dad's is dead.

sidenote: i dislike my brother's car. i disliked it when it was running well. and the car my dad wants to get me is the exact same car. same color and everything. but anyways a car's a car, and it doesn't matter what i drive so long as i can get to school every day, and it's not like i'm buying this car, so it doesn't matter.

i'm very repetitive. usually i mean to be. i find it odd when i don't mean to be repetitive and end up doing it anyway.

we replaced our chimney a while ago, and now it does this thing when the stove gets really hot, the paint or something in the chimney burns and sends off these really horrid fumes. and now they've filled the house. ugh.

i was going to keep writing for another half an hour or so, but these fumes are really getting to me. must. open. more. windows.

No comments: