Friday, January 09, 2004

tell me everything will be alright

step one: i really like the new 3eb cd (out of the vein). when they first announced that they were releasing a new album, i was a little hesitant, given that i didn't really like blue. at all. but then last week i got on a 3eb kick and listened to blue over and over and decided it wasn't nearly as horrible as i first thought. anyway, pleasantly surprised with out of the vein.

step two: remind me that i have to go read more about the creative commons license.

step three: this week totally kicked me while i was down. i would say that things will get better, but they won't. i just have to really let things go and not care so much about my gpa, or else calc and english are going to drive me insane.

step four: i never get out, but having the option to do so is really liberating. i just found this the past two days without my car. again, if i lived in town this wouldn't be an issue, but things are things, and here i am.

step five: the yoga class i was planning on signing up for is closed. so.

step six: if my grandpa dies, my gram will definitely lose her mind. and so comes the downfall of my dad's entire family.

step seven: i've said i dislike our school before, but now it's getting to be really ridiculous. maybe it's just that i'm less naive now that i'm older. or maybe it is just administration.

step eight: mod podge rocks.

step nine: for the past two months my mother has been commenting about how she things things are (physically) wrong with me. that i have some sort of something wrong with me.

step ten: it only took her close to five years to finally recognize that i wasn't just making things up when i was telling her things were wrong (physically) with me.

step eleven: these facts make no difference whatsoever. i have a feeling no doctor will take me seriously until i come into the emergency room dying of some something, and they have to do tests on me and find that i am sick.

step twelve: i am not a hypochondriac.

step thirteen: come to think of it, no one believes me when i say i feel sick.

step fourteen: i still have this weird belief that i'm going to die in the next few years.

step fifteen: when the next few years go by and i am not dead, i will oddly be saddened.

step sixteen: i'm fairly sure that my creative writing class thinks i'm unstable.

step seventeen: they're not entirely wrong.

No comments: