Wednesday, August 20, 2003

funny times at this is ridiculous high

i spelled ridiculous right. i think it was how i was pronouncing it that gave me the trouble... the sarcastic "this is so fucking re-diculous". yeah.

now i have to somehow write a "college essay" (i cannot explain to how how ridiculous this is to me) telling them about "me". so, in other words, they want me to say "i'm a bitter pessimistic person. and i don't like you. and i hate writing. screw off so i can go post." yeah, that'll work. i wrote the rough draft rambling on about blogs. i find that when i can't think of anything to write, i either ramble about blogs, or duct tape. i would ramble about flickerstick, but no one cares.

i'm not doing my homework right now. i am going to be seriously screwed in the homework area this year.

i'm off.

No comments: