Thursday, August 28, 2003

waitin for you

what do you do when you're emotional? apparently i try to make myself stop thinking about whatever got me that way in the first place, and end up making it oh so worse.

i think my ear is infected. it's been hurting a hell of a lot since last week. and now i know they won't be healed in time (or at least that one), so i'm doubting they'll still be there by october (the piercings, not my ears). not what i wanted, but i can't do much more about it.

lesson learned: probably not the best thing to get both your ears pierced 13ga at the same time.

i think i'm really scaring the little children i have to drive home this week. i made the observation today that i drive infinitely worse with passengers in my car. and it doesn't help that my brakes don't work all that well.

anyone know of a job i could take on the weekends, i might be interested.

patrick stewart was in santa fe last night, at the college's planetarium. and i, of course, was doing homework.

i'm emotionally drained after this week. hopefully the three day weekend will do something to help that.

No comments: