Tuesday, August 12, 2003

sales are awesomes

damn. what a day. now if only we could've gotten my pants on sale. then it would've been killer.

i got new shades and earbuds, must look for earrings maƱana. also found an awesome messenger bag, but it was $65, so i'm gonna look for it on the net.

i cleaned my car yesterday, and got hooked on windex. i think i'm gonna add that to the essentials: duct tape, a lighter, and now windex.

so school things seem cleared away, i've got my pants (for now, unless i can find a size 12 somewhere), cleaned my car, have my new mattress and now with today we have sheets, all i have to do is clean my room before monday.

oh yeah, and do my nails. i damned near ripped my thumb nail off again on sunday when we got home from burque. i need to use my nail-repair kit thing, and then paint them all so i won't have to worry about them. for about a week.

i really want to get together with somebody tomorrow, but i have no idea where everyone is. still at work? gone? i don't know. maybe this'll keep me from spending the little bit of money i earned last week.

i'm off.

No comments: