Sunday, August 24, 2003

wrong to be materialistic?

first, apparently today is bats day. this, my friends, would be the only reason for me to visit southern cal every year. that is, if i had money to get into the park. and school hadn't started yet.

two: senior ring ceremony is september 18 (my mom said 19, but then said that it wasn't a friday, so probably the 18). slightly pisses me off that i have to wait another 4 weeks to get it, but hey it's something to look forward too. then again, i don't think i'll be looking forward to that at that time.

i still have to do my homework and study for the physics test. i am seriously considering transferring out of calc and into erps class. which means i'm insane, but hey i'm going to be doing 2+ hours of homework per day anyway. at least this way it looks better for colleges to see that i dropped the honors class to do the ap class, instead of just dropping calc altogether.

altogether should be a word. is it? why yes, yes it is. thank you dictionary.com.

the google toolbar blocks popups! if i had known that when my dad put it on our computer, i would've used it a lot by now. added bonus: since google bought blogger, the toolbar has blogthis on it. which i probably knew, but just didn't pay attention to before.

my dad got home last night. LA to here in 11 hours.

i went into town yesterday to do some market research on cell phone plans. my grandpa only uses 2 (if any) minutes per month on his cellphone, and my mom never uses all 250 of hers. they're looking to get me a cellphone (for emergency purposes, 'cause you know how much i love to talk on the phone. um, yeah, that was just a little sarcastic), sharing my mom's minutes, but not paying a shitload for it. seems as if that's not really possible. it would be awesome if you could use sam's club phone cards for your cell phone (3.4 cents a minute baby!).

when i get a job, and have about $200 to waste, i'm buying .hack/sign on dvd. such an awesome show.

and then the crow was on last night too. another dvd i must buy... when we get a dvd player.

someone remind me to register for SATs and ACTs soon. i want to get at least a 1300 and 32 this time around.

i'm off to play awexome cross.

No comments: