Wednesday, August 13, 2003

i like the orange dano template. it's the nicest, simplest one i've seen, not to mention easy on the eyes. the green one, now that's just... well i don't enjoy green.

i haven't gotten around to fixing my template anymore. the only coding stuff i've done in the past, month, is alex's archives. which made me want to fix my archives. but then i remembered that i wanted to look around for a nicer template, preferably in css.

my venture out today was a complete bust. nada could be found. i have one pair of sterling silver earrings in right now, but i'm convinced my ears are going to freak out. i'm allergic to almost anything. which is why i've always worn gold. and now surgical steel. bah. i don't want silver, but it might have to do if i want them all to match.

bah. i'm off.

No comments: