Sunday, August 17, 2003

why do i even bother?

yesterday, after getting another one of those annoying "upgrade AIM?" messages again, i finally decided to upgrade. after it was done, i see 3 more shortcuts on my desktop that weren't supposed to be there, and a downloaded .exe file that aohell put on my computer. like i'm gonna give up explorer. and then i remember, "isn't there supposed to be some super-evil worm around the net, and i just downloaded something from aohell from the net..." so, me not liking clutter (and since i haven't copied my files to disk in about 2 months), i got rid of aim. and i tried to get rid of all the other stupid files they put on my computer, don't know if it worked though. and now i have to go through the process of re-downloading aim. screw the worm, i'm getting my files off the computer first.

i had a really weird dream last night. i don't know where those things come from.

question: in technical terms, what are hiccups?

cripes, i have to do what little homework i have today, and go to superwalmart and get all the school stuff i need.

i actually contemplated designing a physics site throughout this year on friday. i wonder if it would get me extra credit...

i'm off. hope the worm doesn't kill my computer.

No comments: