Saturday, December 28, 2002

52

so i'm really going insane here. i made it through a week with these people, and if i stay with them any longer i think i might try to kill them. well, actually just satan. no one would miss satan. well, maybe one person, but that's a completely different thing that i won't mess with right now. not while he has the opportunity to kill me in my sleep.

so someone really has to fucking save me from this shit. i mean, i have a car and $77, but nowhere to go. so i guess i need somewhere to go (hint hint alex save me).

i can't believe i watch tv anymore. just listening to this shit is making me sick. if it isn't scifi, tlc or discovery, the food network, or a movie, i just won't watch it anymore. fucking fuck.

my guitar is dead. my computer is dead. my non-social life is dead because NO ONE is fucking around. i just sit in this house getting worse and worse and worse. goddamn it i hate it when i actually want school to be back. fuck school. BAH.

if only. if only things were different. i think i'm gonna waste all my $77 on temporary self-gratification. i mean, so what if $77 is all i have till the end of may. not like i'm expecting to get that far down the road. i'm thinkin, happy now, fuck the future, and see how it turns out. i mean fuck, i can always just get my g.e.d. and get the fuck out of this hole. i have 2 months on one offer, and i'm sure i can find somewhere else to go if that doesn't pan out.

why i'm writing right now when the only thing i should be doing is sleeping: i'm so fucking bored right now it's not even funny. i'm soooo bored. fucking fuck.

maybe i'll just go see gangs of new york again. that'll kill about 3 hours.

No comments: