Saturday, December 21, 2002

long time no substance

i was waiting for my compter to be un-broken to post, but since i have no idea when that'll be, i might as well do it now.

so, when we last left off it was sunday. monday i was oddly happy, tuesday i was oddly happy. the only thing that brought me down tuesday was that one: my d-string broke on my guitar (oh how i wish it was the g-string), two: my wrist hurt really really bad and three: satan was still here. other than that, i didn't feel depressed at all. it was really really... odd. but good odd.

wednesday i had religion and art exams. and of course i had to laugh because (to use a phrase of jessica's) i raped the religion exam, and for art all we had to do was clean the room. yeah i know really hard huh. so then, since i had already bought my ticket for the 1pm showing of the Two Towers and didn't want to go alone, me and jess went by villa linda, got her a ticket, went to the cowgirl cafe and ate the biggest lunch i've had in two weeks, speed all the way back to north and watch the movie. it was... good. i mean the special effects and such were really good, but the fact that they put in a whole scene that never happened and DIDN'T EVEN FINISH THE BOOK pissed me off too much to really enjoy it. bah. i don't know if it was just that this time around i felt different because i read the book... or if it really was that horrible. bah. so that was wednesday.

thursday: US history and english 11 AP exams. i'm glad that i had a 95 going into the history exam, because i didn't know two whole pages of it. i hope my method of guessing worked... and english was, well, english. what can i say i hate english and always will, so i have no desire to work hard in that class. i just wrote my essay and was done with it. but i still really want to know what i got on my research paper. anyway after exams i went with david over to discount tires so he could get a new tire (apparently he had a blowout... that really sucks). kyle went too and so we left david's car there, went downtown in kyle's car and walked around in the freezing cold while kyle got a haircut, went back, picked up david's car, and then i went with david and watched cecil b. demented at his house (since my whole goal for the month of december is to avoid satan). on the way to going to school to get my car, we went to kat's and bugged her a while. and then he drove me to my car and i went home. i think i was about to fall asleep when i was driving home... oh well good thing i didn't. so that was what, thursday?

ok now friday. yesterday. yesterday i had trig and guitar exams. raped them both. although i had to use jess' guitar because i still haven't put new strings on mine. so yeah. went home, ate lunch, got on the net to check my email, and then took a 4 hour nap. i was out. totally. went to kat's party at 7:30ish and did that whole thing. there were way too many people there. it was like one person goes into the dark loud room (the one i tried to avoid the whole night) and 5 people come out. insane. alex got me to dance. only for alex would i dance. i don't know... last night was odd. it was exactly like last year, except it was completely different. bah.

so i slept in til like noon today. the electrician dude came again and we finally got the lights in my room done. now all we have to do is finish drywalling it and such and then it'll officially be done. well not exactly done done but as done as it's ever gonna be.

so now i'm extremely bored. it's sad my cousin came in from florida on wednesday... he looks just as bored as me. so people if you are doing anything and would like my company, email me. i would say call me but i'm terrible with phones.

bored bored bored. there's a new him. but i'll talk about that later. now i'm off to eat and then pass out.

No comments: