Tuesday, December 31, 2002

bah

i don't know what is up with blogger. it didn't publish my last post, so i don't know if it's gonna publish this one. oh well.

so here i am, trying to type quietly because he's still on the couch sleeping. it's almost 1pm, and he's still asleep. damn, i'm not even that bad. but then again we did stay up till midnight watching movies last night. ah well.

so yesterday i got up like at noon and then went to superwalmart. by the time we got home, it was like 5pm, and my aunt brought alex back, so me and him went into spaƱa to check out some movies. we got the brotherhood of the wolf (which would've been better if it had subtitles and not been dubbed... i could've used chandler to translate the french), the sum of all fears (and since my dad read like all of tom clancy's novels he knew exactly what was going on, and what happens after this book, and so now i'm either going to read all 10 or so books that are in that series or, well, not), and then we got 2 cheech and chong movies. we watched the first 2 last night, since they have to go back today. the cheech and chong ones we'll save for later...

so we did get the hard drive in yesterday, but since i was with my mom all day and my dad was working on my room, we didn't get it put in. maybe tonight. ah, i'm not in that big of a hurry now that it's here. but it is new year's eve, isn't it? oh the possibilities.

so i just went over to chandler's blog a while ago, and it seems that she's quite sick. and that really really really really bites. it seems like everybody's getting sick this christmas break.

hmm... i hope i didn't catch strep from her...

ah, no worries. i'm not going to be my hypochondriac self with this. i have other things to worry about.

my parents have left on separate errands, leaving me here with nothing to do. so naturally i get on the net. i just remembered... i have to get my film developed sometime, and maybe then i'll actually have some pictures of my friends.

ah well i'm out of things to say.

No comments: