Monday, December 09, 2002

must... watch... taken...

so i've been on the net for like almost 2 hours i think. damn. so yeah all i've been doing is reading some interviews, mainly the flickerstick interview. and now damn i'm tired. spent close to 2 hours working on the html for the countdown box yesterday, although i pretty much copied and pasted it from that "learn html" site. so yeah.

not much to say, although i do think that my hypochondria isn't really hypochondria. i think i really am sick. well actually i know that i really am sick, i just don't go to doctors to get officially diagnosed. no $$ to spend on doctors. who needs them anyway.

speaking of lack of money, my mom is supposed to get her van back on friday. which is good 'cause chris comes on saturday, and i can take my car and spend my whole weekend in santa, without having to worry if my mom needs to use the car. ah that and that little commitment i made the other night. damn wish i hadn't have done that. oh well.

school sucks. i have to get off now and put more wood in the fire (wood burning stove keeps double-wide mansion all nice and toasty... except for my room which is always freezing).

i'm off to eat something, my blood sugar's gonna make me pass out if i don't.

No comments: