Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Merry Christmas

meow meow meow! i got a cute little micro-kitty in my stocking! i love kitties.

soooo... last night my brother did a surprising thing and took us out to dinner at el nido in tesuque. gotta love that place. so i got a great dinner and dessert, and to top it off we had not one, but two hot guys waiting on us. my night was good.

i messed up my nail polish pretty bad yesterday, the pretty blue one (one of my 6 pretty blue ones), so they're a little ghetto right now. still i don't think they're that bad that i have to take it off and start again. i figured i couldn't keep my black polish on for christmas (pagan holiday as it is).

i was officially out of money yesterday. i think all i had was like one dollar in coins in my car. oh the day the day.

my cousins rock. my cousin alex is coming tomorrow and staying for like a week, so he's gonna hang with me pretty much the whole time (given that my other cousin just got her tonsils out and i have a car).

ok now my brother is kicking me off. i'll be back later.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments: