Sunday, June 01, 2003

bored?
try sorting seed beads for a few hours

i'm so pissed right now i feel like i could scream. which would be quite a feat, considering that i can't scream. i could whine and bitch about it all, which would just get me even more pissed off (not to mention kyle would comment on how i'm whining... increasing my anger level), and all in all it wouldn't accomplish a damn thing. so i'll just leave it at this: i'm not mad at you, just your actions. is that possible?

and don't ask me who, because i'm counting on me forgetting this whole thing by the end of the week.

listening to tatu now. i had a weird dream last night: apparently tatu had a new album, and me, brian, and kyle were at this store desperately trying to pool our money together to buy it. that's what i get for sorting seed beads for hours yesterday. weirdness.

i was really pissed yesterday too. different reason than today, but still.

i tried to make a lock pick out of a paperclip. which would've worked, except the wire is too thick and flimsy. i could only get one or two pins out of the 3+ pins that were in the lock. problem with paperclips: you can't rake the lock with them, they just get stuck, and you end up losing whatever pins you pushed back in the first place. so then i contemplated going to a pawn shop and seeing if they had professional lock picking tools (hey you never know what you can find at a pawn in spaƱa). but alas, that would require me having enough money to pay for it, and the fact that i'd feel better going into a pawn when i'm 18.

i'm thinkin, i don't want to wait for my usual july 4 piercing. i want them now. besides, i think i have $20 (returning stuff when you have a receipt and getting cash back = more money for me). my mom's semi-worried about me going somewhere, and getting cartilage pierced. but i think it's just if i have the money i can do it. which is good since i need her signature.

i'm almost done getting all my hemp/bead stuff organized again. i'm gonna be making hemp chokers and bracelets and those embroidery thread friendship bracelet things. hence what i needed the seed beads for.

i'm also contemplating getting a job at michael's. not that i want a job, just that i'm so damn bored, and that way i could work in a store that i like, and getting money as a nice side-effect.

i might go over to dreamcatcher today and see x-men. i was planning on doing it yesterday, but shit got in the way.

whatever. i'm always around. if you wanna do something, just call me. or email me. or IM me. or whatever.

i have this urge to go to atzlan (now known as 420 gear) and see what kind of new stuff they have.

No comments: