Monday, June 09, 2003

step into the night

i'm finally done with that damn site. i can't tell if it's better or worse than how it was before, but right now my head hurts and i can't seem to care. so now you can see my redesigned pathetic site.

it's like the fucking dust bowl outside. insane. i just got back from super walmart. shopping. with my gram. and satan. and a six year old. all my favorite people. fun.

it's a good thing i'm still seventeen and broke.

my car goes into the shop for an engine check on wednesday.

listening to staind. i would have fourteen shades of grey right now, except i made myself promise not to get it until i got off my ass and did some physical activity. so far it hasn't worked. but it shall, 'cause i really want that cd.

bah. i think that having a uterus when you're not ever gonna have children is cruel and unusual punishment. seriously. bah, i could go off on this but i won't. i'll just leave.

No comments: