Monday, June 09, 2003

faint

i slept last night! within two hours of getting in bed, i was asleep. out. totally. and then i wake up at 8:40 this morning because my mom had a dentist appt. and we had to watch my cousin at 9. fun. he's actually a pretty cool kid, for being a six year old. kid's gonna be a genius when he gets older.

anyway, i got up. got my day started. sorted more of my bead stuff and found out that i have to go get some more hemp size beads. that or get a smaller size hemp, but all anyone has is 20#. ah well it'll do.

jess is gone as of today. for three weeks. but then she's back. ah well.

oh yeah and my car's dead. well, i shouldn't drive it. it's still making that really ugly noise. we're taking it in on thursday to get shocks and struts and the tires aligned and balanced and whatnot. funny, a year ago i wouldn't have wanted to drive if you paid me. now i'm twitching 'cause i can't drive. odd.

i didn't realize until saturday that linkin park put out faint as another single. when i listened to the whole cd the first time i kept going back to that song, i liked it so much.

nothing to say. gonna get some more tab.

No comments: