Tuesday, June 24, 2003

me and my arrow

so i'm sitting here listening to this cracked out album that i remember watching when i was very little. huh? wha? nilsson's "the point". did any of your parents ever show you this animated film, or let you listen to the album? maybe it was just because my mom was a bit of a hippie... it's weird that i can remember watching that thing. i remember the story, the songs, the really cracked out visuals and people (the rock man...). i guess that kind of thing wouldn't bother a little kid, especially with my imagination.

even listening to it again now makes me remember how awesome it is. deep stuff. it would rock if our turntable wasn't broken and we could listen to the original instead of the tape recording of it. super cool.

this little wonderful find was due to the fact that my mom's cleaning out our living room. we have to have everything out of it next monday or so so that we can put in the floor (which, you know, makes sense...), so we're finding all this cool old stuff. mostly looking for stuff we (my mom, my aunt, and me) can sell at the mini flea market saturday. i started making stuff on saturday. i'm averaging 3 pieces a day, but who knows if they'll sell.

my satan took my car today. so that means no getting out for me today.

i'm feeling lightheaded again. so i'll be off.

No comments: