Thursday, June 19, 2003

reality

the way i know that a cd is really awesome: it makes me cry. i mean, despite the fact that almost anything makes me cry. but still. that's some powerful music.

so i went into santa yesterday, because i had to get the hell out of my house. after staying at alex's for a while, i went to best buy and bought fourteen shades of grey. i know, i said i wouldn't buy it until i got myself together, but i had to. and it's good that i did. there's just something about music... it helps me sort things out in my head. staind is really good at doing that.

i really wanted to write last night. it's just that now there's too much noise in my head to write what i feel. i need to break down. to let go. to stop caring.

it stopped raining. finally. i used to love the rain. now it just makes me depressed. odd.

i'm probably going to need to get out this weekend. my satan finally started his job, so thankfully i have some peace over here during the day. but hell resumes when he gets home, and weekends mean whole days of him being here. mbah.

oh yeah. flickerstick interview/article. cory says no new cd until january. brandin hopes late summer. considering they plan to go into the studio in july, and the live cd took five months to be released after being recorded, i think cory's closer to the real date. that's ok. i can wait.

ok. i'm out.

i should go write my soul down.

No comments: