Saturday, April 26, 2003

"bitch-slap him!"

now that it's not late night i'm a little more awake and able to put full sentences together.

overview

this week half-sucked, and was halfway good. finally starting html in compsci: good. finding out that we lucked out and she didn't check to see if we had done the ap essays (one we were supposed to do last week): good. beating the computer again: good.

feeling like emotional crap: bad. getting shit from my parents on applications, and me being a pessimist: bad. there was something else bad having to do with that, but i blocked it out of my mind i guess.

talking about prom with kyle: good. me feeling like shit afterward: bad.

so i guess it all evens out.

last night was fun. being able to spend time with my friends outside of school is always fun. so that's another plus.

ok, and now i'm gonna try something, having to do with blogshares. see, it's not picking up that i have a link to gut rumbles, or wwdn, or blogchalking. funny, they picked up some of my others that i have on my blogroll...

i think i'm going to santa today with my ma. looking for pants for school. and... getting my dress dry cleaned. just in case. i still think that me going to prom is a bad idea, but if my friends are so adamant about it, i guess i really have to consider it.

i have an english paper to write this weekend, and i don't have the story that i have to write it about. fun.

ok my ma is throwing me off now. gotta go get ready to go to santa.

No comments: