Monday, April 21, 2003

gratuitous linkage

last day of break. can't say as i'm terribly sad. i woke up at 11:15am today and found out that my mom got the oil in my car changed. nice surprise. so now i won't have to worry about it dying.

i've been doing a lot of nothing today. spent the last little while helping katie put comments on her blog. i don't know what the heck this new everyone blogging thing is, but it slightly scares me.

if you want me to link to your blog, you have to tell me. like leave me a comment or something. i don't post links of friends' blogs without asking, 'cause they might not want anyone to know about it. so yeah tell me if you want linked.

and by the way, i always want linked. although i'm not officially a link whore, i could be.

bah. off to re-tune my guitar and listen to ben folds.

No comments: