Wednesday, April 23, 2003

psychosomatic addict insane

so after all that time i spent yesterday messing with my compsci site's html, i end up changing it all today in class. figures. it really looks like crap. really, i have no idea what to do with it, since i don't have a digital camera and the template kinda sucks ass. but at least it gives me something to do.

people at school are sick. makes me think that i'm sick. well, i do think that i'm sick, but i always think that i'm sick so that's nothing new there.

we had our last drama meeting today... the meeting that everyone usually waits for. jess got pictures of people with their crazy makeup on, so maybe she'll post them and i can snag them from her. post it in the thespian section of my old geocities site.

thankfully, skeeter (the person formerly known as scar and peter) was asked to prom. and it wasn't me. so now that's one less thing that alex can harass me about.

i shouldn't post when i'm in a crappy mood. and cold.

No comments: