Saturday, April 19, 2003

seraphine

i had another dream last night of me being a vampire. i really enjoyed it. and i was wearing red. that's something you won't see often.

so i lost my password for a game i play... so i had to sign up again as Seraphina. go ahead check the game out if you haven't already.

i have an eye appt. today at 1:30, so my contacts will be the right perscription. maybe now i'll actually be able to see better with them than my glasses.

going over to alex's at 5 or so. note to alex: the only movie i know that i wanted to see was "the core", so anything you want to see is fine... i don't know what's on i haven't checked the moviephone link from the santa fe new mexican link i have over there. i really need to fix that.

i really need to fix a lot of stuff with my links, but right now i have to get off.

No comments: