Thursday, April 17, 2003

wha? huh?

so for one: they changed blogshares so that you didn't have to be insanely popular for your blog to be able to be traded. which means that anyone can now buy stock in pyromania. right now for the low low price of $.20, you can be the proud owner of stock in my blog. go for it. of course you have to be signed up first, but that's nothing. if i counted all the stuff i'm signed up for on the net... well that's a lot of stuff. the thing that was surprising to me is that my outgoing links are valued at $137.50. don't know where that came from, but it's fine with me.

for two: my dad i think is finally going to buy a digital camera. it's a nikon, valued at $1,500. it was top in the consumer reports magazine. i asked "isn't that a bit much to pay for a digital camera?" and then he told me that he's invested $3000 in his camera that he has now. and it's really a spendiferous camera. but if he does buy the digital, he'll sell the regular film one. he'll keep the flash though, so he can use it with the digital.

for three: i should be doing something with alex today, and was waiting for her to get on AIM so i could talk to her, but since she's not on, i'm getting off. alex if you read this call me. or i'll call you at 12:30. or something. yeah.

No comments: